9.11.11

dear beautiful boy,

I don't know your name, I don't know how old you are, and I don't know where you live. (this would be creepy) here's what I do know. You ride the bus with me in the wee hours of the morning. You are usually eating a carrot which I find so fascinating and random. You wear specs that are super cool, you have very pretty teeth and you wear great shoes. (shoes are a deal breaker for me.) oh and we're both always late to our classes.

You have no idea who I am. I am the girl who shyly hides in her coat as you get on the bus because guess what I didn't put make-up on for my 7:30 class. (shocker) One day we made eye-contact and you smiled at me. My name is Megan, and one day I will talk to you. In the meantime could you make it a little easier to approach you? thanks.

love,
Megan, the girl on the bus.

3 comments:

  1. Next time you see him on the bus, take a picture. You know secretly and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the record. i did talk to the boy on the bus! we're friends now. and i know his name. just in case anyone was wondering! hah

    ReplyDelete