14.10.10

Skool


I used to think that I liked school until I found out I needed to write an eighteen page single spaced paper on myself. Sure I like myself, but not that much. It has gotten to the point in my paper where I am required to make up events in my life. My teacher will soon think that I grew up in another country and surprisingly I'm fine with that. I think I'll also lead him to believe that I have a tattoo. Yeah I think so, I mean he can't kick me out of his class for that can he? The worst thing he can do is judge me and I'm sure he has already done that. I have also started a second life account so that I can talk about that in my paper. The fact that I can fly in my second life should guarantee me the A, and if not, it was worth the waste of time. When I'm not living my second life I usually find myself doing just about anything so that I can go home and add it to my paper. Like today at school I found myself making fun of a kid. The first thing I did was go home and write about how I like to make fun of people. Then I wrote about how I made fun of the kid just so I could add it to my paper. It works right? Its about my life so it would have to. I thought about talking about my family in my paper but decided against it because that would be too easy and exactly what my teacher is looking for. When I'm done writing this post I'll probably go back to my paper and write about how I wrote a blog about my eighteen page paper and how it is taking over my life.

love, kathryn h

No comments:

Post a Comment