7.6.10

bumper to bumper

Seeing as I am not good at voicing my emotions and putting into text what I really want to say, I am making my sister Katie do the typing for me. (Megan sits on "Freud's couch" and rambles on about nothing while I, Katie, try and put it into a context that sorta makes sense.) It didn't help that I was put in charge of the first post. My first thought was to title it FIRST POST but then I decided that everyone does that. It reminds me of my high school days of signing yearbooks, oh wait I'm in High School. Remember those people who get overly facetious (not sure what that means, but it sounds good right?) about signing dumb things like,"first person to write in your yearbook! I am so cool!" They really are not though, but we'll let them think that if they want to. So as I write this post, yes I am first, but I am going to be very very humble about it.

I feel very, how do I put this, privileged to write the first post. Being the youngest child it makes sense that they'd make me do the dirty work of the first post. You take candy from the youngest, make them buy you stuff, and make you start off the family blog. What a joke. It was hard enough growing up having my older brothers tell me I was adopted. For all I know, its true. Lets just say if my parents were to tell me I'm adopted I wouldn't be one bit surprised, I'm actually just waiting for the family council when my dad gathers us all together and announces it. Good thing I look like them, it still gives me hope.

Here it is, the first post of many from our family to yours, bumper to bumper.

Love Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment