25.7.11

Used Car Lot Revisited


I am ashamed to admit this is my first post for Used Car Lot and I feel it only appropriate if I share the ironic reason that possessed me to write this week. As many of you may know, the Hewlett family has a wonderful get-away cabin tucked way back in the Uintas just past Kamas. As Mike and I pulled up to the cabin this past Saturday evening, in our tardiness, we were surprised to see such a full lot of cars on the front lawn. Well, it wasn't this alone that triggered my memory of the long lost blog the family started a couple years back. What brought it home was Kim's words as I approached the door in the event of leaving for the derby. A group of us were discussing driving arrangements and Kim said well you guys have a whole lot of used cars to chose from. Then it hit me USED CAR LOT! The name of our Hewlett blog is quite fitting in many ways. The family continues to grow and each of us, quite broken in, have something incredible and unique to contribute to the whole. I was quite pleased to get on and see so many posts... and good posts might I add. They have done a fine job in eliciting quite a few laughs from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment